Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Rachel Rocks!


Jennifer is home taking wondeful care of Rachel. I give her so much credit in the way she takes care of the kids, house and most of all me. I am a pain in the butt. I am really glad she is able to take time off from work to spend time with Rachel. It is something I wish we both could have done for Jessica. Oh well you do the best you can with what you have. I know many working parents who have to take their kid to a daycare. I was the one who took Jessie to daycare every morning with me. More to come on that topic in later posts.

So when I get home from work Rachel who is 7 months now is starting to recognize her Daddy! She starts yelling and shaking her body when she sees me. If this wasn't cool enough Rachel has started to say Da Da. Not Ma Ma, but Da Da. Like I said Rachel Rocks!

1 comment:

Jason Malatesta said...

awwwwwwwwww!!!