Sunday, December 31, 2006

My PB Wiki

I created my first Wiki at a site called Peanut Butter Wiki or PB Wiki.com.

A Wiki is public page that anyone can edit. As the Wiki says it is as easy to make as a peanut butter sandwich. It is very quick to do with some already made templates to use. The reason I did this is my 40th Birthday is approaching in January and I often get asked what would you like for a gift? To be honest I have everything that I ever wanted besides a few more dollars in my wallet. I have a wonderful family and great friends! So I used one of the Templates that Wiki offers and created a Birthday wish list Wiki. What I like about the page is it is open to the public. You can view the list, modify the page, and make comments.

Check out my Birthday wish list Wiki when you have a moment. It will contain any items that I can think of. Also feel free to make comments. It is always good to know that I am still loved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
I sure am proud to be your mother. You are the best.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear Mike,
Who said I couldn't do it.
Love Mom