Friday, January 26, 2007

I had a blast!

The birthday dinner last Saturday in Atlantic City was blast! I wanted to post about sooner, but my new boss at home is real tough. I get a lot of "honey do" lists from her. You know honey do this and honey do that. All 17 people showed up at the Knife and Fork inn. I was so impressed by the place. They even gave us our own room which I did not expect. I recommend the place highly. Ask for Ellen and she will take care of everything. Jennifer made a beatiful toast to me. It is something I will remember for ever. I couldnt ask for a better 40th birthday. Then afterwards most of went to the Hitlon to gamble. I went off with a few others to play in the poker tournament. I got knocked out shortly after the first break. Paul and Leslie who were also playing with me made it to the final table. Not bad considering the tournament had 53 players. Also a few of the ladies hit it very big on the slots. The amounts were $700, $800, and $1600. Jennifer and I didnt get home until 7 am. I cant believe we stayed out the whole night. All in all it was great night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You make me seem like a witch! What have i actually asked you to do?? I haven't asked you to do any manual labor stuff yet! Get your work boots on because we are headed to Jennifer Boot camp this week!
Yanno i love you but i need to train you to do my laundry job.
love,
your wife who lets you slack... A lot!