Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BFF's



Hi this is Jessica adding an entry to my Dad's blog. I want to share with you a picture of me and my best friend Emily. I am the girl on the left and Emily is on the right. This picture was taken at Club Libby Lu in the Menlo Park Mall. We had plenty of fun that day picking out pretty clothes and styling our hair. After we played we went for ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery. It is one of my favorite places to eat ice cream because they mash up the ice cream right in front of you. I like the peanut butter cup with Vanilla ice cream. Its good to have a friends and always be nice to them and never let them down! My Daddy let me type all this by myself. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think?

XOXOXOXOX

Jessie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jesse, I am proud of you, the article with your friend emily was wonderful. I love you very much.
Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Thanks Grandma for reading about Emily and me. I love you very much!

Love

Jessie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie,

You are definitely pretty in pink! This is Lisa, I came to visit you and Rachel with my daughter Leann. She always asks about you and when we can see you again - hope we can get together really soon! Tell Dad to give me a call!
Hope you like school so far.

Lisa & Leann