Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Idol tonight

I think American Idol has great talent this year. It is far better then the 2010 cast. I like the commentary from JLO. She seems to feel more comfortable as a judge and is starting to hit her stride. You know you are in trouble when she starts out with you look beautiful tonight. Paula would do the same thing. Then comes the criticism. Nothing to harsh and she has been correct so far. I am not sure about Steven Tyler's role besides comic relief. Doesn't seem to be adding much of anything. I get the feeling he doesn't want to be there. I think it's one year for him and done. Maybe I am wrong. I would love to see him do some vintage Arrow Smith songs. I hope he does before the season ends. The season is going to come down to Jacob, Casey, Pia, and Lauren. They seem to be the most popular.

No comments: