Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Favorite Extensions



As I have mentioned in the past I am big fan of using Mozilla Firefox to search the Internet. It is much better the Micosoft Internet Explorer. Why you ask? Here are a few of many reasons.

  • The browser takes up half size of disk space and memory to run the Explorer and is twice as fast.
  • It is less of a security threat then Explorer by hackers.
  • The benefits is a tremondous amount of add-ons available because the browser is open source.

The add ons in FireFox are called extensions. I use a few extensions that are amazing. This includes writing to my blog from any web site, RSS Ticker that scrolls headlines across my screen, and a tool that will quickly create a hyper link from any word highlighted. I am not the only one who is a fan of extensions. Above is a screenshot of PC Magazines favorite extensions for Firefox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»