Monday, July 16, 2007

Play it again Sam

Who says lightening doesn't strike twice? In less then six months I was laid off again by Dow Jones. The first lay off was January 9th. The second one was last week July 9th. As I said when it happen the first time in January working at Dow Jones has been a great experience. I made plenty of life long friends. My second go around at Dow allowed me to meet new people and make even more friends. Although I only worked with the Dow Jones Customer Service Team a short time I was lucky enough to work with some great hard working people.

I am now back on the job market. If you know anyone who needs an experienced Customer Service/Call Center/Technical Support Director let me know. Here is my resume.

Maybe its time to start my professional poker career!

Remember to make good decisions.

Mike Wish

1 comment:

Deima Elnatour said...

Mike I am so sorry about this. My brother mentioned this to me today as I was behind on checking my email. In anyevent, hand in there and things will turn around for you am sure.