Saturday, April 15, 2006

Google unveils calendar service

Google released a new calendar feature recently at Google Calendar . All the top Search engines have a calendar service -- Yahoo, Microsoft, AOL and Google. What makes Google's calendar unique is you can share the calendar online with others like your family, friends, and co - workers. The Google calendar is in beta, but what really isn't these days. I expect a car manufacturer soon to release a new car and say oh by the way this is the beta version and we are giving you this early release of the car now because we like you. Can you also send all feedback about the car to this email address?I got off track. The newsgroups are saying the calendar is pretty good, however their are some bugs in importing a calendar from Outlook. I am going to test it out soon time permitting of course and if like it I will add the calendar link to the blog complete with my so busy schedule.


www.usatoday.com/tech/p...

No comments: