Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My girls


London 154
Originally uploaded by mumpish.
Where does the time go? Rachel turned 1 years old on March 23rd and Jessica will be 7 on April 12th. I used to think that the things that were important to me were rooting for my favorite sports teams or doing well in my many Fantasy Leagues. To tell you the truth nothing compares to being a Dad. I have given up watching many Eagles games on Sunday to spend time with Jessica at the park. Life is funny. When I got married I always thought my kids would be boys. It never dawned on me that I would have two wondeful daughters. Now that I do it is an amazing experience. Jessica and Rachel are always happy to see me. They want to spend so much time with me that Jennifer often wonders what is she doing wrong? Jessica is at the age that she likes the things I do. She listens to Johnny Cash and watched the Walk the Line Movie with me. I realize it's not age appropriate. She is really into the Eagles and knows how to do the E-A-G-L-E-S chant! Rachel and I have really bonded. I thought it would be different then with Jessica. Jess and I spent over two hours a day together in the car as she would come with me to Dow Jones Daycare. It was not to surprising that we bonded so well. As soon as I come home Rachel jumps into my arms and in most cases she will fall asleep on me. It really has been fun. I know it will eventually change, but I am sure enjoying the ride! Now that I bored you all I will end this posting with the beginning of my profile. I am truly blessed to have three wonderful girls in my life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael, your girls are indeed so big! you're a great pop- and i looked forward to tracking the Wishnick World! -daniela

Unknown said...

Welcome to Wishnick World Daniela. I am happy to know you will be reading.